Welcome to the BGSL Fall Fast Pitch 2020 Season Online Registration System
Please read the BGSL important information below before completing the registration process:
- Leagues include both Fastpitch and Coach pitch divisions:
- 8U Coach Pitch
- 10U Fast Pitch
- 12U Fast Pitch
- 14/16U Fast Pitch
- Fall 2020 only! 6U Coach pitch
- Fall 2020 only! Slow pitch--see below regarding fall slow pitch
- The 2020 Fall Fast Pitch Softball season is open to all girls who were eligible in the Spring 2020 Season with birthdays between 01/01/2014 (6U) and 12/31/2003 (16U)
- Registration fees are $125 with a family maximimum of $310. The Slow Pitch Division is being offered at a discount, at $60 per child.
- Practice begins in late July
- Games start in mid to late August
- Online registration payments will be made through our online payment processor or credit card and a PayPal account is not required.
- Registration is not complete until payment has been received by BGSL.
- The typical season is 12 games (we are adding a week of games in 2020 since there was no spring season) with a seeded single elimination league tournament after the regular season is complete.
- Season games are double headers played on Saturdays. These games may be nonconsecutive games. Slow pitch will play on one designated night through the week and may be single games on those nights.
- Players may play on both a slow pitch team and a fastpitch team if they choose, since games will be different nights.
- 6U division will not have practices after games start. In order to present the best value yet keep this division's attention spans, the league may elect to hold one longer game each week, rather than 2 short games, or hold games on a weeknight.
- Rainouts will be made up on Sundays for Saturday games.
Please note that the 2020 Fall Fast Pitch ages and divisions will be based on what division the player would have played in the Spring 2020 Season. Any progression to new divisions will occur in Spring 2021 (ie. 6U to 8U, 8U to 10U etc).
Divisions for Fall Fast Pitch 2020:
6U players who have a birth year of 2013 or 2014.
8U players who have a birth year of 2011 or 2012.
10U players who have a birth year of 2009 or 2010.
12U players who have a birth year of 2007 or 2008.
14U/16U players who have a birth year of 2003, 2004, 2005 or 2006.
Slow pitch players must have a birth year of 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 or 2008. Once we have final numbers in this division, we will separate into age groups for teams.
Late date/fee: 07/17/2020$25.00
Open to: Girls
born between: 01/01/2003 and 12/31/2014